Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Don't Make any Order From DejaVuTrends because it's a big Fraud

DejaVuTrends is a fraud website. There are a huge complaints against this company all over the internet. I have also made a order last month for my Sony Xperia c worth 17000. I have done my payment through Net banking, but i have not received my order till the day. I also check its reviews and complaints and i am shock after saw a huge complaints about DejaVuTrends. Customer Believeon this company because there is a link between Flipcart.com and dejavutrends.com/‎. You can also check it by type http://www.flipkart.com/seller/dejavutrends/ssrlj6x3tqfjsswj in your browser. Customer got confusion with this referal link and making purchasing with this Website.

One, who read this post comment their order number and worth money so that this fraud can be show to cyber crime cell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me